Life is full of constant learning curves and as we all grow in life, it should be imperative that we continue learning. From time to time, we must give ourselves to reviewing and changing mindsets, altering approaches, improving attitudes, adjusting reactions and responses, learning and unlearning certain things. We should be both willing to change and open to embrace change when it comes.
After many years of life and experience, I have come to the realisation that EVERYONE is both uniquely perfect and uniquely imperfect at the same time. I have become cognisant of the fact that EVERYONE has been both uniquely blessed and uniquely wounded. I have accepted that life will provide you everything you need to succeed but at the same time, it will make you work and fight for it.
Consequently, while we should never cease in our quest for the things that truly matter, to recognize them when we see them, to know to hold on to them, we all must never stop learning new things and unlearning those things which no longer serve us on our journey. It is needful that we consistently perform revisions, repairs and maintenance on our lives and sometimes we might need to possibly courageously consider an Extreme Makeover.
Let these 6 therefore be part of your moving forward mission statement:
- To transform WOUNDS into WISDOM.
- To be COURAGEOUS and STRONG!
- To never let anyone or anything put you in a tag that does not define you.
- To welcome and adapt to CHANGE (whenever and however it comes).
- To NEVER stop learning (you’re just not there yet).
- And, above all, to apply the lessons learned in life, whether good, bad or ugly, to change, grow, improve, mature, and become a VICTOR instead of a VICTIM.